Friday, November 11, 2011

ICOM IC-PCR1500 receiver for sale

"Looking to get active on HF so I need to sell my receiver so I can get a tranceiver. I have an Icom ic-pcr1500 receiver, it's in as new condition from a non smoking shack. I've listened in on all HF bands recently with a 150' long wire and the receiver sounds great. It replaced a pcr-1000 that I had before I was licensed but now that I am it's time to talk. I have the original USB cable and power supply, the firmware has been upgraded to the latest version and I have a CD copy of the latest software as well as the original disc, manual and box. The only thing I don't have is the original telescopic antenna, it's around here somewhere I just never used it so if I find it it's yours, if not I'll send along a BNC connector. I paid $850 for it new, looking to get $600. Paypal is my preffered method, however I'm open to others.
I would consider a trade deal if you have any of these rigs or something very similar: TS-2000SAT, FT-847, IC-746pro, IC-7200, IC-7000, IC-706mkIIG. VE7MHW"

No comments: