Thursday, October 22, 2009

P29NI news (22-oct 09:10z)

Good morning Maury,
We are still sheltering in Putt Putt cove and expect to be here until at least our Friday morning. We will probably operate from this QTH while we wait for the WX to improve. The call sign will be P29VSR (Gordon's call).
73 Derek

p29_2009 dxped website (

No comments: