This 76-page booklet follows the successful format of previous editions with its comprehensive frequency-by-frequency guide to domestic mediumwave and FM stations in the UK. It covers all BBC, commercial and community radio stations as well as the low power AM and FM stations operating with long-term restricted service licences. For the first time it also includes Digital Radio (DAB) programme services.
- All stations listed by frequency as well as station name
- Frequencies cross-referenced to show parallel channels
- Transmitter sites, powers and transmitter polarisation
- full postal addresses, web address and phone numbers
- Comprehensive listing of long-term Low Power AM and FM stations at colleges, hospitals, schools, sports venues, prisons and army garrisons
- Full details of the many new Community Radio stations
- New Digital Radio multiplex listings
- Separate section covers RTE and independent stations in Ireland
Radio Stations in the UK aims to be the most accurate and comprehensive guide to British domestic AM and FM radio for the DXer and UK radio enthusiast. Since the last edition two years ago there have been many changes and dozens of new community stations have come on the air.
Anyone planning a holiday or business trip in the UK, or visiting the country would find the guide invaluable in helping to identify the numerous radio stations now on the air. Why not order a second copy to keep in your car?