Monday, April 28, 2014
Wednesday, April 16, 2014
All mode receiver *New version*
The original house built
• Chip set: RTL2832U, R820T, 24C02, Attiny13 AVR , 2x AS169 SPDT
• News: very good quality gold-plated PCB board with thermo pad for IC
• Frequency Range:
100KHz to 1.5GHz
Band select with push-button
Yellow LED HF band
Blue LED UHF band
• Local frequency: 100.0000 MHz (UHF mode off)
3.5MHz = 103.5 MHz
7MHz = 107.0 MHz
14MHz = 114.0MHz etc.
• MCX connector antenna input
• I Ship to worldwide registered, and priority package mail!
• Manufacture: janielectronics
Thursday, April 03, 2014
Tuesday, April 01, 2014
These are all the QSLs I used during my 40 years of hamradio activity.
Note: all the mail and email addresses are no more valid.
Here are the SWL ones
The very first QSLs issued by the A.R.I..In the back side my details. RX: ICOM ICR71E Antenna: Dressler ARA 30
My QSLs with the T.N.W.DX.C logo
Special QSL card for the ARI International DX contest 1990
Special QSL card for the World Cup ITALIA 90 (a side)
Special QSL card for the World Cup ITALIA 90 (b side)
Special QSL for my 20 years of SWL activity
My final QSL still used for some reports.
Receivers: JRC NRD 535 - Kenwood R5000 - AOR AR3000Antennas: Procomm HF 5000 - Dressler ARA 30 - Diamond D130
Demodulators: Telereader CWR675E - Paccom TINY MK2
Here are the QSL with my IZ1CRR callsign (my own and the DXped I made or joined):